[bksvol-discuss] starting to scan "Waiting to Surface"

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 21:36:33 -0700

Hi gang,
I'm just starting to scan "Waiting to Surface by Emily Listfield. I couldn't find it in the list so I assume it's not there so I'm going ahead with it. I'm still trying to upload "The Sorrows of an American and for some reason it won't cooperate. Maybe somebody saw my notice about it and can give me a clue.

Later

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
Malibu, California