[bksvol-discuss] starting over

  • From: "liz halperin" <lizzersagain@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2007 22:05:43 -0800

Ok, after seeing the list of digests and the impossibility of reading them
all and not having eyes fall out or fingers fall off, I started with
tonight's digest for this list and the general discussion list, and dumped
all the stacked up ones. If anyone talked to me (doubtful) recently, I've
missed it, so please write to me privately if it's not a general question
that would help others too.

Thanks, liz in Portland

Liz Halperin
Portland, OR