[bksvol-discuss] space markers?

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2006 17:36:52 -0500

Dear Fellow Booksharians,

Can anyone tell me how to make a place marker using microsoft word office 2003
and an RTF file. The spac3e marker lookes like a period, but the dot isn't at
the base of the letters and left of center, but midway between the last letter
of the word before and the first letter of the next word. It is also midway
between the top and bottom of a letter like l or d that goes from the base to
the top line.

I did check the Jakes's tip and my own files about making accent and other
marks and the insert 4 jaws marks before asking.

Thanks so much.

Always with love,

Lissi