[bksvol-discuss] Re: sorry, one more header thing

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 13:34:12 -0700 (PDT)

Well, Sarah, (smile)  I have read both fiction and
nonfiction books, both for school and for pleasure
--cookbooks, too, when I was raising my  family and
had to cook -- and never did I use headers. I forget
that they are there. Page numbers, yes -- very
important-- and chapter titles, and tables of
contents, and indices.

I've just noticed that the Large Print book I'm
validating does not have headers (it is fiction), and,
or course, children's books, at least the ones that
are primarily pictures, don't either.

However, I am glad to learn that they do have a
function, and in the future (when I've finished the
books I'm working on) I will leave chapter headers and
make sure they are not garbled. I supposed that
especially if the chapter title is deleted the headers
are  particularly important.

Cindy

--- Sarah Van Oosterwijck

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs