[bksvol-discuss] some wishlist books

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <mirxtech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bookshare Volunteers <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 00:35:33 -0400

I have had some people ask me if I can get/scan any of these books. I have
been keeping a list but I'm just busy working 5 days a week now. I still
scan as much as I can but not as much as I used to do and not as much as I
would like. It's so relaxing and rewarding.

Anyway if these books could be added to the wishlist maybe they would get
scanned faster than I can do them. Some are children or teen books and some
are adult books. I think they are all fiction books.

Dragonbreath - Ursula Vernon
The Big One-Oh - Dean Pitchford
When the Whistle Blows - Fran Cannon Slayton
Listen to the Wind - Greg Mortenson
Werewolf Versus Dragon - The Beastly Boys
The Lemonade War - Jacqueline Davies
Secrets of Greymoor - Clara Gillow Clark
Tess's Tree - Jeff M. Brailler
The Dream Stealer - Sid Fleischman
Marley's Big Adventure - Grogan
Princess of the Midnight Ball - Jessica Day George
Lucky Breaks - Susan Patron
Melonhead - Katy Kelly
My Life in Pink and Green - Lisa Greenwald

--
Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading: Lethal Legacy by Linda Fairstein