[bksvol-discuss] Re: some questions

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 20:34:10 -0700 (PDT)

I'm really sorry to hear your daughter is ill and in the hospital. Is she a
child or adult daughter? Not that it matters, really; a mother worries about an
ill daughter no matter ow old the child. I hope she improves soon.

I'll see if I can find the book in one of my libraries. Who is the author, and,
even better, what is the ISBN number, in case there are different editions. And
what do you want to know? What page each chapter begins on and what the chapter
tile is?

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: