[bksvol-discuss] Re: some pages not scanning well at the end of a book

Hi Ellen,

I like to include those end matter pages, because I like to read about other
books myself.  That said, if the pages are just too full of junk to be
cleaned up accurately, I have sometimes left them off.  Alternatively, if
you really really want to include them, I'll bet one of our wonderfully kind
and helpful sighted readers would be willing to look at  images that you
could send him/her, and type the pages for you, then send the text back so
that you can append it to the book.

I don't want to volunteer anyone without permission, but I've requested help
with this before and we really do have some wonderfully helpful folks here.

In short, which I'll bet you thought you wouldn't get: the text that is at
the end of the book advertising other books is not required and you can
leave it out without any worries.

Happy scanning and proofreading!

Mayrie

  _____