[bksvol-discuss] some pages not scanning well at the end of a book

  • From: "Ellen Bartlett" <starry10286@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 12:36:56 -0500

Hi group,

I'm scanning one of the Kate Sedley books that was requested a few weeks
ago. It's a paperback, and there are some other suggested titles at the end
of the book. Since they're not technically part of the text of the book-at
least I'd say they aren't-do they really need to be scanned? I ask because
those particular pages are being quite cranky with the scanner, and they
almost always come out with jumbled text.

Thanks for any advice,

Ellen