[bksvol-discuss] Re: sneaky tabs

  • From: "Gerald Hovas" <GeraldHovas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2007 22:57:41 -0600

Lissi,

Take another look at my message about what is wrong with Lisey's Story.  I
didn't say Tab.  I said Paragraph Marker.

In either case, though, you can cause Word to display Tabs and Paragraph
Markers by pressing Ctrl-Shift-8.  Pressing Ctrl-Shift-8 a second time turns
displaying of invisible characters off.

BTW, you can search for Tabs in Word using ^t.  Replacing ^t with a space
will remove tabs.

HTH

Gerald