[bksvol-discuss] Re: smart quotes

  • From: "Robert Tweedy" <roberttweedy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 15:31:53 -0500

Tracy I am not picking on you. In fact I have a few problems with books lately myself and that is probably they are still on the step one page and it was kurzweil that found the mistakes not me and before I said anything, I did the control/h and took them out so it was no big deal but I was just thinking of the customers that can't do this. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Tracy Carcione" <carcione@xxxxxxxxxx>