[bksvol-discuss] Re: single quotes

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2011 18:39:53 -0700

HI Scott,

That worked.  And this was my bad, as I KNOW that web addresses on more than
one line won't work without being pasted.  But I only saw one line, or
thought that's what I saw.

Whatever I messed up, this worked, and thank you.  I thought I'd read that
smart quotes aren't a problem, but then I couldn't remember, and I think
folks may still be finding problems with them.

In any case, I found the section in the manual, thank you!

Mayrie