[bksvol-discuss] Re: simple validation

  • From: "Tiffany H. Jessen" <tjessen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 19:19:44 -0500

If in fact the submission form is capable of not accepting a book based on the
file extension, then it must have been submitted in the correct format because
I didn't get an error message. But yet, I don't honestly remember picking the
correct copy of the book.
Now, I should have another four books to submit tonight and I'll be all caught
up.
Tiff