[bksvol-discuss] Re: simple questions

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2009 20:09:33 -0800 (PST)

O.K. Now I'm a little confused. I've been  putting the asterisk *in* the
double-blank space before the next text. Am I supposed to also leave a blank
line?  Should it be text blank line asterisk blank line then text? Or text
aterisk (indicating that there was a double space) then text?

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: