[bksvol-discuss] Re: should page numbers be moved?

  • From: "Bob" <rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2009 14:42:49 -0500

Actually Mayrie, I'm sorry but I don't know what kinds of chapters these books had. They are still on my computer and I'll check it out later (right now I don't want to touch those lousy books for a while), but I'll get you the updated data by tomorrow.

Thanks,
Bob
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>