[bksvol-discuss] Re: should i resign as volunteer?

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 13:31:36 -0500

Hey Linda!

Is there anything you can go by?  I am not a technician, but please  just
hang in there and hold onto the book until one of our experts can help you.
Although it is true bookshare has not accepted books with no page breaks for
quite sometime, hang in there until someone with experience can help you
decide, okay?

I'm not just talking off the top.  I have become very frustrated at times
with different problems, but there is help on this list.  So maybe go do
something else, and wait for the experts.  <smile>

Hope this helps with encouragement,

Sue S.