[bksvol-discuss] should i resign as volunteer?

Hi all,

I am very upset.

If I have to spend days looking for page breaks-and if I don't understand
them-maybe i should resign as volunteer?

I enjoy doing this work-but i have other things to do-and looking for page
breaks takes time-and i don't know a heck a lot of where to put the breaks.

I don't want to put the breaks were they don't belong-but if so, there is two
things i can do.

I can resign because i don't want to destroy the book-even though the
readability is improving.

Or get some training on where to place page breaks.

If the latter, where do i find information on page breaks?

Sorry to be so boring gentle people but this is upsetting to me.

I know that books should be high quality-and i am working to death to get this
particular book up to par-and find i have to reject it?

linda k.