[bksvol-discuss] short lines etc

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 18:41:57 -0400

Dear E,

We may be talking about the same thing but I'm not sure. In the file I'm working on, even when I delete the blanks, which I think are hard line breaks, I can't make the lines longer. It's like the text is almost column width. I'd work with you but would probably frustrate you because my understanding of my computer remains vague at best. My bag of tricks work miraculously, but when they don't I'm flat out stopped.

If you want to tackle this off list, everyone knows where to find me, at

airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Always with love,

Lissi

"Maybe I should write a book called one hundred and one ways to use a frying pan."
Sam Gamgee
in Tolkien fanfiction by Alatariel