[bksvol-discuss] Re: shopaholic and sister

  • From: "Natalie B." <lemina007@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 20:03:18 -1000

Cindy, this is just a off-beat question...but what do the letters LP stand for? I've been wondering that for a couple of weeks now. I saw it somewhere else referring to a book and haven't figured it out.

Thanks,
Natalie B.

"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
courage to change the things I can,
and the wisdom to know the difference."
-Reinhold Niebuhr