[bksvol-discuss] shopaholic and sister

  • From: devi ramaseshan <deviramaseshan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 16:28:53 -0800 (PST)

Hi guys
  I have D/L the book Shopaholic and sister.  I understand that the big print
version of the book was scanned. I got the normal print copy. I find that this
book has many ellipsis  and dashes .The ellipsis and dashes  are missing in the
 D/L book and also big gaps between words are found.Should I fix all of them?
Then I guess it may take a long long time and also a tedious job.Also as the
print  pages and the scanned pages do not match it makes it more difficult. Any
suggestions? thanks devi

Devi ramaseshan

http://mail.yahoo.com