From: bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Charisma
Sent: Saturday, May 21, 2011 12:54 PM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: settings for HP scanner?

I was thinking that might be a good first step (save to txt), then resave to
rtf but I got it--no txt! lol

Black and white. Got it.

>What software is doing your OCR

No idea. Is there a way to find out which OCR this is? I don't see any
documentation anywhere in HP Solution Center.

Charisma
P.S. I can read Braille Grade II but I can't feel it well enough to justify
the incredible high loan for a screen reader and braille output, so I
listen. So I am understanding what you mean about Braille readers needing
all the stuff there. I just was not thinking about that before. Sorry to be
inconsiderate.