[bksvol-discuss] Re: self-censorship

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2010 20:34:12 -0800 (PST)

Hi gang,

Our librarian Amy was given the task of vetting the Wish List, finding those
books that would qualify as educational, so we could buy them and put them in
the collection. Unfortunately Amy has had health issues for the last couple of
months, so the vetting has been moved to the back burner while she works on
more pressing issues for Bookshare. I will ask her about vetting the Wish List,
and let you know what she says, on Tuesday. (Monday is a holiday).

Carrie