[bksvol-discuss] self-censorship

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2010 19:11:20 -0800 (PST)

Looking through the old wish list, I realized that because volunteer scanners
scan books they want to read and enjoy
(because some of us for physical reasons proof and don't scan, the pool of
scanners is relatively small, I'd guess) books in various genres don't get
scanned., e.g., erotica, Christian nonfiction.
Is it possible, Carrie and/or Geneva,that you can find inhouse volunteers or
interns or paid employees, or even paid volunteers who would be willing to scan
some books of those genres that have been on the wish list for a  long time? I
am gradually, as I have a few minutes here and there between proofing and doing
my taxes, moving some requests to the new wish lists.