[bksvol-discuss] Re: seeking proofreader

  • From: "Nancy Martin" <nancyam@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 May 2009 20:24:42 -0500

Hi Ann,
I hate that office assistant!!!!!!!!!!!!! But I'v already converted the file. If I just save it as an RTF file, will it turn out all right in the end? I tried not converting it but it wouldn't load any other way. I use Windows XP and Word 2002. I think the whole package is office xp.

One more question and I'm temporarily done. Since this is my first proofreading attempt, is there any way someone can have a look and let me know if I missed anything? It would help me learn and boost my confidence.
thanks much,
Nancy Martin
Oklahoma
----- Original Message ----- From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxx>