[bksvol-discuss] Re: see long synopsis a waste and frustrating

  • From: "Jill O'Connell" <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 09:33:48 -0700

I'm glad you ranted so now I don't have to. My feeling is that these scanners are not on this list, possibly started scanning when Bookshare's standards were so low and have not bothered to read the submitting updates. What's even worse is if a validator working under the old rules gets one of these books; then a truly poor product results. Jill ----- Original Message ----- From: "Curtis Delzer" <curtis@xxxxxxxxxx>