[bksvol-discuss] section breaks - fine reader 8

  • From: "tom hawkins" <tjhawk1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2006 22:57:01 -0800

    Hi Carrie,  Thank you for the info.  While Word did remove 80 column
breaks, there remained 91 additionalsection breaks.  It very well maybe
particular to fine reader 8.  Fine Reader is putting regular section breaks
after some headers.  I've tried isolating and removing with no luck.  Monday
I'll call tech support and see if they'll give me a download of version 7.
Thank you to all that followed this thread and gave yourthoughts and
suggestions, they are all much appreciated.  Tom