[bksvol-discuss] Re: section breaks

There was one page with a section break; it had a full page title followed
by two columns of other titles by author.

Are you saying somehow it changed all my page breaks to section breaks?  Oh,
nightmares!  I am *so* sorry!  I only used one section break and that was so
the one page would appear right.  I used page break inset for all the
others.  I guess I will have to show formatting next time, but that has
never been an issue in my older versions of Word.

I am more than a little annoyed at myself as I am a perfectionist to the
extreme; just ask my honey...

Valerie