[bksvol-discuss] Re: searching within categories

  • From: Melissa Smith <mdsmith25@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 02 Oct 2010 06:17:28 -0500

Julia,
You can do this in the advanced search. You fill out any of the criteria you want, title, publisher, quality, etc that you want, then, if you go past the first search button, there are check boxes for each category. Simply check the categories you want to search in. Hope this helped.

Melissa Smith
On 10/2/2010 4:47 AM, Julia wrote:
Hi list.
I'm wondering if there is a way to search for certain types of books within a category? I looked at the advanced search option, and under the browse link, under categories, am I missing something here?
Julia