[bksvol-discuss] Re: searching in copyright.gov for ISBNs

  • From: "Jana Jackson" <jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2006 16:54:01 -0500

Hi, Dan!  If the copyright info is in the book, you're okay, and there's no
need to search for it on-line.  Don't worry if you can't find an ISBN.  They
aren't required, just preferable, but not all books have them.  Another
thing to consider when you're trying to find one, though, is that they are
sometimes found by spelling out International Standard Book Number, rather
than using the acronym.  Hope this helps!

Jana