[bksvol-discuss] Re: search and replace for M-

  • From: "Kaitlyn Hill" <Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 05:09:26 -0700

Hi Jana,

Thank-you for the input. I will leave them in when I see them.

I hope everyone had a great weekend:) Yawn, coffee anyone? I was in class
all weekend!

     Kaitlyn
No one is given a dream without also being given the power to make it come
true

Reconnective Healing energy Practitioner
Numerologist, Get your personal reading

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take but by the number of
moments that take your breath away:)