[bksvol-discuss] sci-fi request

Hi all,
When I was in fifth grade I read a book called "The City of Gold and Lead."
At the time I read it with a sort of horrified fascination, and I never
forgot about it. Recently I learned that this book is actually the second of
a trilogy, and I think the author was John D. Christopher, though I could be
wrong. Anyway, I searched and I know Bookshare doesn't have them, and I
would be interested in reading the trilogy now.
The books are about an invasion of Earth by some aliens and the human
underground, mostly made up of teenagers,  infiltrating the cities of these
aliens, called The Masters. Wow, and I remember that much from fifth grade!
<lol>
Anyway, I wondered if any of my fellow sci-fi fans would have these books,
which I think are considered classics to some extent, or wouldn't mind
scanning them.
Thanks,
Kellie