[bksvol-discuss] Re: scanning tools and output formats

  • From: "Rik James" <d28rik@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2006 14:04:55 -0600

I have OpenBook.  But I don't really consider myself yet much of a validator
either by skill or with enough time to do all of them.  I know there are a
lot of .ARK files on Step 1 page.

I was wondering... Would it be of any use if I would download a bunch of
them, 1 at a time of course, and then re-submit them up in the Rich Text
Format?

I'd be happy to do at least some of these, if is acceptable or someone can
suggest how I might best do it.

Rik