[bksvol-discuss] Re: scanning request

  • From: juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2005 13:32:24 -0400 (EDT)

Amber,

Try Grayscale, and 400 dpi, with despeckle on.

If that doesn't work then it is indeed a lost cause, smile.  And i have
had those.

I found optomizing just didn't work well on aged, or yellowed copies.

I can see if WMU, has a copy of if we can interlibrary it.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council
www.guidedogs.com