[bksvol-discuss] Re: scanning request

  • From: "Amber Wallenstein" <amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2005 12:22:23 -0500

I'm using Kurzie eight, and yes I optamized the settings, but it was a no go still. My library only has a faded copy though so that might have something to do with it. I looked on the LOC website and found a braille copy but the prefix BRX seems to be there... I typed it into my local library's online feature to order it and it wouldn't let me. I'm wondering if it's from a state library or something and how i would get it. The only other option the LOC has is recorded disks... and I have no desire to get those.
Amber