[bksvol-discuss] Re: scanning question

  • From: Darren Tomblin <dtomblin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2014 19:10:19 -0400

i'm using docuscanplus is there something else you would reccommend
On 7/9/2014 8:53 AM, Larry Lumpkin wrote:
I need to know a little more.  What software are you using.  We tried
hovercam for Bookshare processing and found it unsatisfactory.  If you are
using IRead, you can set the software to batch mode and the camera will wait
until you have the page still.y