[bksvol-discuss] Re: scanning question

Kelly

Book covers fall into the optional category.  Generally, what I do, is
attempt to scan the book jacket info; if it is good enough, I keep it in.
If not, I discard the pages.
Some people include them in front of the book; others in back.
The explanations for both are valid.
I tend to scan them first and then later move the pages to the back of the
book.
That's me; and this is niether right nor wrong; others do other things and
there is no one right way.
Good question; and do whatever you are comfortable with.