[bksvol-discuss] Re: scanning more Bertrice Small books

  • From: socly@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2004 03:39:57 -0500

Wonderful. Maybe soon we'll have the entire collection.

Just to let you know; her first book is spelled The K a d i n, rather than C a
d d i n.

Philippa, the third after Rosamund and Until You, is just out -- not in our
library yet. It's about Rosamund's daughter in King Henry's court. I didn't
know until I read the review that there was an plot to overthrow Henry; tonight
we watched the first part of PBS' Henry VIII (enjoyable but not as good as the
original series) and the plot was also in there.

From: "Allison Mervis" <allisonfm@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] scanning more Bertrice Small books
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2004 02:08:55 -0500