[bksvol-discuss] Re: scanning Cold Pursuit

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2009 12:45:14 -0700

Hi Carrie,

Sure enough, I followed the link you gave me and there it was! I've tried with quick search and long search, or whatever it's called and it keeps coming up with no results. Wonder where I'm going wrong. What did you do to get that? Now I'm never going to know whether a book I'm scanning is in the list already or not.
Thanks for any suggestions.

Bud

At 12:08 PM 4/11/2009, you wrote:
Cold Pursuit is at <http://www.bookshare.org/browse/book/13371/Cold%2BPursuit%20?returnPath=L3NlYXJjaD9zZWFyY2g9U2VhcmNoJmtleXdvcmQ9VC4gSmVmZmVyc29uIFBhcmtlciY%3D>http://www.bookshare.org/browse/book/13371/Cold%2BPursuit%20?returnPath=L3NlYXJjaD9zZWFyY2g9U2VhcmNoJmtleXdvcmQ9VC4gSmVmZmVyc29uIFBhcmtlciY%3D

Carrie