[bksvol-discuss] Re: scanning

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2012 02:15:16 -0700 (PDT)

One thing you can do when you submit a scan that is  rate it good or fair (I
think poor ones are being rejected) and in the comments state that the book
should be proofed by a sighted person who can obtain the print book; then
someone like me will take it for proofing (except I can't if it's missing whole
pages).
Cndy