[bksvol-discuss] Re: scanners' feelings

As for me, I have been very worried about the quality of my submissions. I figure if I can decipher it, others should be able to, but my scanner is doing something, and I can't decide if it's me or the scanner. One page is nearly perfect, but the other page is crapppy, cutting off lines, etc. I have given up on a few books that way, The Memoirs of Cleopatra and The Autobiography of Henry VIII by Margaret George. It's frustrating but maybe when I get a better scanner, etc.
Amber