[bksvol-discuss] Re: scanner recommendations?

  • From: Jamie Yates <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 06:37:35 -0800 (PST)

Thanks for all the scanner models!

This is the list I have compiled so far:

Epson 3170
Visioneeer 5800
Epson 1650
Epson 1660
Cannon CanoScan Lide
Epson 3490
Epson 2400

I hope I don't need to look for a scanner. I'm going
to pick up the all in one on Thursday (it's from a
freecycle member) and I will test it out after work.

I really like the sound of that CanoScan Lide that
scans in 9 seconds though!

Jamie in Michigan
Books gone wild.... http://www.bookcrossing.com/referral/jamieyates