[bksvol-discuss] Re: scanner recommendations?

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 05:49:50 -0600

Hi Pratik,

This message of mine should be marked o.t. I guess, but you are talking
about good scanners that are not made any more, so that is why I am
responding.

There used to be a wonderful communications device for the deaf-blind called
Telebraille III, but it is no longer made.  The Braillephone, which our
state now gives us in the loaner program, can't hold a candle to the
Telebraille III.  <big sigh>

Sue S.