[bksvol-discuss] Re: saving files to my victor stream

  • From: "Chela Robles" <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2010 16:20:40 -0800

You go to create audio files under utilities submenu then you'll see a choice
to use mp3 or daisy with wav or daisy with mp3 follow the directions, then you
should be good to go once presented with that screen, good luck to you and have
a merry Christmas Monica!
--
"To me, music that breaks your heart is the music that stays with you forever.
It's one thing to be melancholy and one thing to be sophisticated, but when you
  Hi chela.  I don't see mp3 as a choice while using K1000?  Any ideas.