[bksvol-discuss] savage messiah

  • From: "Ann Petrous" <annpetrous@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2010 15:31:03 -0500

I just finished "Savage Messiah" by Robert Newcomb. It was a great read. For
those of you who use a booksense, I thought to let you know that it will
repeat paragraphs throughout the book.  So don't think that it was the way
that the book was scanned. Now I'm eagerly awaiting "A March Into Darkness."
I can't wait to finish the series. For those of you who are fantasy nuts,
you should definitely check it out. However, you will need to start with
"The Fifth Sorceress."