[bksvol-discuss] santa cruise

Hi all,

  I have finished validating Santa Cruise, and I'd like to upload it, but I
can't.  The only ISBN number in the book is 13 digits long, and Bookshare only
accepts 10 digit ISBN numbers.  Evidently sometime this year (July?), all new
books will be required to have 13 digit ISBN numbers, so I guess the publishers
of Santa Cruise were a bit premature.  I have told Gustavo about this problem,
and he has alerted Engineering about it, so hopefully we will have a fix soon,
and I'll be able to upload the book.  Will let everyone know when this occurs.

  In the meantime, I've uploaded about 10 of the December New York Times
bestsellers, so they should be hitting the new book list by the end of the week
or so.

  Thanks!  Carrie

The fish are biting.