[bksvol-discuss] sacred prey resubmitted

  • From: Noel Romey <ner@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 21:12:52 -0500

Hey guys,
Thanks to cindy, I've found the page and inserted itin. I've also fixed spelling mistakes and hyphenation. I'm not going to approve it myself just because I feel morally weird doing it so whoever wants to just look at it and glance through feel free to do it. There are no speling errors that I can tell, k1k reports 99.9% accuracy with some words ignored so should be a quick validate, will be a quick validate. Its there though, two books, another Harry Turtledove book, and a booklet about the Methodist social policy coming up soon, not that we need many new books. I'm also working on validating things as we all should try to do of course :). Thanks for all the help with fixing this book, and enjoy the reading.

Ner

Noel Romey Arkansas, USA View my insights at my live journal: http://djner.livejournal.com