[bksvol-discuss] Re: revised and updated books-being-scanned list, 8/28/09

  • From: Melissa Smith <mdsmith25@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 14:31:31 -0500

I guess I should have read all the way through this message, but I have this book down as being scanned by shannon as well.

I don't know anything about this book:
Tall, Dark and Dead,  by Tate Hallaway is being scanned by Jamie

Melissa

Jamie Yates, CPhT wrote:
I like the attached list so much better!
This book is actually by Dave and Neta Jackson ABOUT Peter Cartwright: Abandoned On the Wild Frontier, by Peter Cartwright (is being scanned by Jamie Same with this book:
Assassins in the Cathedral,  by Festo Kivengere will be scanned by Jamie

Same with this book:

Attack in the Rye Grass, by Marcus and Narcissa Whitman (is being scanned by Jamie

Same with this book:

Blinded By the Shining Path,   by Romulo Saune  is being scanned by Jamie

I am not scanning this book, maybe Jamie Prater is?

Courtesan,   by Dora Levy Mossanen is being scanned by Jamie'

I am also not scanning this book, I don't know anything about it?

Dead Sexy, by Tate Hallaway is being scanned by Jamie

This book is by Dave and Neta Jackson

Mask of the Wolf Boy, by Jonathan and Rosalind Goforth (is being scanned by Jamie

This book is already scanned, someone is proofing it now:

Miss Julia Hits the Road, book 4 in Ann B. Ross's Miss Julia series will be scanned by Jamie Y.

I don't know anything about this book, either:

Oakdale Confidential,   Anonymous is being scanned by Jamie

This book is in the collection:

Priest Kings of Gor (Book 3), by John Norman will be scanned by Jamie Y

This book is by Dave and Neta Jackson:

Quest for the Lost Prince,  Samuel Morris (is being scanned by Jamie

This book is by DAve and Neta Jackson:

Race for the Record,  by Joy Ridderhof is being scanned by Jamie

This book is in the collection:

Raiders of Gor by John Norman will be scanned by Jamie Y

This book is by Dave and Neta Jackson:

Roundup of the Street Rovers, by Charles Loring Brace is being scanned by Jamie

This book is by Dave and Neta Jackson

Shanghaied to China, by Hudson Taylor (is being scanned by Jamie

I don't know anything about this book:

Sparkles,   by Louise Bagshawe is being scanned by Jamie

I don't know anything about this book:

Tall, Dark and Dead,  by Tate Hallaway is being scanned by Jamie

This book is by Dave and Neta Jackson:

The Bandit of Ashley Downs, by George Muller is being scanned by Jamie

This book is by Dave and Neta Jackson:

The Betrayer's Fortune, by  Menno is being scanned by Jamie

This book is by Dave and Neta Jackson:

The Drummer Boys Battle, by Florence Nightingale (is being scanned by Jamie

This book is by Dave and Neta Jackson:

The Fate of the Yellow Woodbee, by Nate Saint is being scanned by Jamie

This book is by Dave and Neta Jackson:

The Forty-Acre Swindle, by George Washington Carver will be scanned by Jamie

This book is by Dave and Neta Jackson

The Gold Miners' Rescue,  by Sheldon Jackson (is being scanned by Jamie

This book is by Dave and Neta Jackson

The Mayflower Secret,  by William Bradford will be scanned by Jamie

I don't know anything about this book:

The Remedy,  by Michelle Lovric is being scanned by Jamie

This book is by Dave and Neta Jackson and "The Run" is not part of the title:

The Run The Quest for the Lost Prince, by Samuel Morris (1996) will be scanned by Jamie

This book is by Dave and Neta Jackson

The Runaway's Revenge, by John Newton is being scanned by Jamie

This book is by DAve and Neta Jackson

The Sinking the Dayspring, by John G. Paton  will be scanned by Jamie

This book is by Dave and Neta Jackson

The Thieves of Tyburn Square, by Elizabeth Fry will be scanned by Jamie Y

This book is by Dave and Neta Jackson

The Traitor in the Tower,  by John Bunyan will be scanned by Jamie Y

This book is by Dave and Neta Jackson

The Warrior's Challenge, by David Zeisberger is being scanned by Jamie

I don't know anything about this book:

When She Was Bad,  by Jonathan Nasaw is b being scanned by Jamie

This book is in the collection:

You have To Be Nice to Someone on their Birthday, by Barbara Bottner will be scanned by Jamie Y. and proofed by Janie.

--
Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading: Last Look by Mariah Stewart