[bksvol-discuss] retained (or not) italics and poetry indentations

Right. Prelude was flush left and all in italics
except for the first two words.  Bobs, beginnning on
p. 393, has some indented lines, and Danny Deever, p.
395 has alternate verses indented. I indented them by
changing the left-hand margin rather than using tabs
or the space bar. If such indentations are retained,
then I won't bother any more, I guess. There are other
poems, but these are the ones that caught my eye as I
paged down quickle.

Cindy