[bksvol-discuss] Re: resubmitting a book

Add a note in the comment text area.  State that the book is a replacement
for a copy of the same title already on Bookshare.  To make life easier
for the administrator,  give the Kurzweil quality rating of the new and
old copy if possible.  For example:

This is a replacement and improved copy of
a title already on Bookshare.  Per Kurzweil,  spelling accuracy is as
follows:
Old copy:  xx.yy%.
New copy:  aa.bb%.
Please replace the old copy with the new one.

Guido

Guido D. Corona
IBM Accessibility Center,  Austin Tx.
IBM Research,
Phone:  (512) 838-9735
Email: guidoc@xxxxxxxxxxx

Visit my weekly Accessibility WebLog at:
http://www-3.ibm.com/able/weblog/corona_weblog.html

"Gary Wunder" <gwunder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
05/21/2004 07:32 AM
Please respond to
bksvol-discuss

<bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[bksvol-discuss] Re: resubmitting a book

How do I note that so the validator doesn't can it when he/she
sees it is already on Bookshare?