[bksvol-discuss] Re: resources on bookshare

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Pavi Mehta <pavim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 21:01:12 -0700 (PDT)

Somebody from bookshare. I htink it was Lindsie, posted how bookshare works,
who qualifies, etc. I could swear saved it, because, when I asked, she said I
could copy it and hand it out to people and libraries, etc. It was a wonderful
explanation. I was just looking for it to send to you, Elizabeth, but now I
can't find it, either in my Save folder or on my hard drive. I was going to
print out a few copies.

Pavi, could it be posted again, or perhaps printed in the next newsletter. It
doesn't seem to be in the first one, which I did save, but maybe  looked too
quickly.

AVAILABLE AT
http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/

http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/