[bksvol-discuss] resources on bookshare

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 08:16:40 -0400

This may already exist. If it does, somebody please point me to it.

I want to take some kind of printout to my local public library and also to the branch of our state University. I want the printout to talk about eligibility to join bookshare and something about how books can be accessed by patrons.

Is there such a document I can print out?

E.